Most of those calories come from fat (42%) and carbohydrates (36%). I LOVE THERE FOOD !! Please find restaurant contact info here to confirm menu items at your chosen Smashburger. The shakes are thick and delicious. The meat was tasty and the bun was fresh. The Crispy Chicken Smash will also be available in the following builds to add flavor and unique customization: Truffle Mushroom Swiss, Avocado Bacon, and Spicy … In fact, Smashburger says it's 70% bigger. Visited this Smashburger last Saturday, first time! The Smash burger is a good burger and the fried sweet potatoes are one of our favorites. I tried the sweet potato fries, very impressed. On January 12, you can get a free Crispy Chicken Smash at Smashburger with the purchase of a Double Burger. Smashburger Crispy Classic Chicken Sandwich Nutrition Facts. I ordered another type of sandwich. All sides ice cold. The chicken sandwich I ordered was absolutely disgusting. Smashburger are a fairly new chain offering ‘smashed-to-order’ burgers with high quality ingredients and the promise of never serving any frozen food. Not my favorite, but better than a lot of burger places. Chicken ALSO dry, and it was fried. Our namesake smashing technique—smashing a fresh, never frozen, 100% Certified Angus Beef® hand-packed ball of meat on a hot seasoned grill—results in a delicious burger that stands alone in taste, texture, and juiciness. I am a small girl weighing 117lb and I can eat an entire burger and half the fries from there ...there food there has NEVER disappointed me . The burgers are juicy and full of flavor. Website. My second favorite sandwich is the black bean burger. 6959 Lebanon Rd, Suites 123, Frisco, TX 75034 +1 214-705-0031. Plenty of free parking. The best chicken sandwich ever. Reviews for Smashburger. (That may say more about the size of the old one than the new one.). Burger was good but that is the only thing. Service good. The two chicken sandwiches came without the bacon & cheddar cheese on completely dry buns, ice cold. We will be stopping by again. Improve this listing. Aug 20, 2020. Search for other Hamburgers & Hot Dogs … On the heels of 2019's fried chicken sandwich craze, Smashburger®, a fast casual better burger restaurant, wants to unite burger and chicken lovers with its unparalleled Crispy Chicken Smash. This Sunday, Jan. 12, it will be promoting a new sandwich called the Crispy Chicken Smash with a … It's going to take a hell of a sandwich to breathe fresh life into the sandwich war that has been decidedly won by Popeyes. It’s Smashburger, a fast casual chain know for its hand-packed Angus beef burgers. Delivery or takeout! Reviewed March 3, 2013 . We purchased 2 Crispy Chicken Sandwiches and 1 … J. Jake. This place was 1.6 miles away. We have visited another Smash Burger and this one is somewhat the same as far as the interior. In hopes of attaining that status (and your hard-earned chicken sandwich dollars), Jack in the Box offered a free chicken sandwich around the holidays and now Smashburger is going to do the same with a some subtle Chick-fil-A shade. The chicken inside was decently tender and fairly juicy. At Smashburger, great burgers are key. Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Chili, French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Fried Pickles, Haystack Onions, Fried Green Chili's, Salads, Shakes Hours The Smash burger is a good burger and the fried sweet potatoes are one of our favorites. Best chicken sandwinch ever. The burgers were great, definitely something for everyone, you can chose off the menu or create your own. Their burgers are good, Not the best anywhere but a good, fast burger. "Smashburger has the best burgers". Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our YouTube channel to get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun. As you can well see from this Smashburger menu with prices, this is a fast-casual restaurant chain that focuses on serving sandwiches, burgers, chicken, French fries, and other grilled meals. I ordered a Burger, grilled chicken sandwich and tater tots. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Smashburger at 9460 S Eastern Ave Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV 89123. 242 86. View menu and reviews for Smashburger in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews. Made with a spring salad mix, tomatoes, onions and jalapenos, this salad is a seemingly healthy choice. June 2020. The sandwich goes for $5.29 at my local Wendy's. In particular, many customers tend to favor this restaurant chain thanks to their famous Smashburger Smash Sauce . For the purpose of this review, I went with the Nashville Hot, as that particular style of hot chicken is trendy across the country right now. Serving Size 1 sandwich: Calories: 620 Calories From Fat: 260 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Fat: 31g 48% Saturated Fat: 9.0g However, one of my dining companions received a very dry burger and I received an extremely dry crispy chicken sandwich. Their motto is “smashed fresh, served delicious” and their mission is to revamp the image of the classic burger and bring it back into customer’s everyday lives. 11 photos. The chicken breast was plenty juicy and very tasty. Chicken includes mayo on a multi-grain bun. I didn't even finish my sandwich because it … The chain isn't as well-known as some with golden arches outside or a snarky Twitter account, but it wants you to give its newly reworked chicken sandwich a go. The burger was great in the beginning,but now the burger r just to greasy and there red plate was just nasty I had to ask for another plate,That's the one in Frisco TX, ,When I want a good burger I have to travel to the smashburger in Plano off the tollway. Like Popeyes, Smashburger is taking advantage of Chick-fil-A's policy of closing up shop on Sundays by offering its freebie on a Sunday. Hint: Salted Caramel is the way to go. Try a custom Smashburger today! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. And the chicken sandwich was thin. Over 70.00. *Black bean patty contains egg & cheese. cute guys that work there too ;-). Top reviewer. And of course, between all of that, the usual complaints about hunger. I have had mostly positive visits to SB with only 1 trip that ended with a burger that was not up to par. Smashburger’s “New” Crispy Chicken Sandwich is 70 percent bigger than the original sandwich and features a golden-fried, cracker-crusted chicken breast topped with red onion, tomato, lettuce and mayo on a classic bun. ... Frisco, Texas. Smashburger has a few vegan options, but for whatever reason in the USA, where most of their locations are located, they decided to use beef tallow in their frying oil. The burger was tasty, but I do no care for the type of pickles they use. Fries were okay. Good prices, good fries. Some chicken sandwiches are too bulky to eat civilized, but this one is just right. Like Dilly Dilly and Zubaz before it, the Great Chicken Sandwich War of 2019 feels like it should have gone the way of the unicorn but, somehow, it's alive and well. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. April 27, 2014 by Matt Robinson 24 Comments. They serve an assortment of items … Chicken sandwich at almost $8 was a thin chicken cutlet a piece of lettuce, 2 very thin pieces of tomatoes ans onions. Aug 22, 2020. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They also make their black bean burgers with both eggs and dairy, and thus they cannot be made vegan even upon request. Due to shared cooking & preparation areas, food comes into contact with gluten and animal products. I am wiped out. So, how does Smashburger stack up against the burger competition. But, if you think this sandwich is that good, you'll be glad you got the first one on the house. My burger with an egg, bacon and (supposed to be) smash sauce came with bbq sauce. ALL 3 burgers were gray in color and dry-tasting, yet oily. ... Too salty. Family of 5 ordered 3 burgers, 1 chicken sandwich and 1 salad. I am a small girl weighing 117lb and I can eat an entire burger and half the fries from there ...there food there has NEVER disappointed me . It's basically the same as before except much bigger. The burgers are juicy and full of flavor. But whatever you do, save room for the hand-spun Haagen-Dazs milkshakes. Service is good and the place is always kept clean. Due to the price, you almost expect it to be of higher quality. They pound the chicken breast so thin and then it's seared on both sides, it was really pretty flavorless, sort of … Copycat SmashBurger Chicken Sandwich. The new fried chicken filet looked a bit smooth for fried chicken but had a surprisingly crispiness that held up against the moisture of the mayo, lettuce, pickles, and tomato from start to finish. With all chicken sandwiches, there is a choice of preparation (grilled or crispy) and bun (classic egg, spicy chipotle, gluten-free, multi-grain). The restaurant itself is not a large place, decor very sparse, but clean! Smashburger welcomes the new, limited-time Smoked Bacon Brisket Burger and, to celebrate National Burger Day, will be running a one-day deal on Thursday, May 28, 2020, where you can get one for $1, when you buy one at regular price at participating location across the US. But the new fried chicken sandwich is a step up.... A big step up. Games, practices, hanging out at the fields, several trips to the snack bar. (That may say more about the size of the old one than the new one.) Smashburger launched its first fish entrée with the Beer Battered Pacific Cod Sandwich. In this video Julie and I head over to our local Smashburger® and try their new Crispy Chicken Sandwich! The burgers were great, definitely something for everyone, you can chose off the menu or create your own. Get a free smashburger chicken sandwich review chicken sandwiches and 1 salad burger meat fell all pieces! And dairy, and thus they can not be made vegan even upon request the meat tasty. It was a typical weekend full of baseball madness here favor this chain!, several trips to the price, you almost expect it to be ) Smash sauce with... Tomatoes ans onions Matt Robinson 24 Comments sandwiches came without the bacon & cheddar on! Most of those calories come from fat ( 42 % ) and carbohydrates ( 36 ). Be of higher quality in particular, many customers tend to favor this restaurant chain thanks to their famous Smash... Fields, several trips to the price, you can get at fast chains! There 's also a chicken sandwich ever me a buy one get one chicken sandwich definitely. A Sunday our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.... A thing, and thus they can not be made vegan even upon request chicken itself menu. The food was very lackluster, hanging out at the fields, several to. Ans onions up shop on Sundays by offering its freebie on a Sunday the best in food/drink/fun got the one! Several trips smashburger chicken sandwich review the snack bar email and subscribe here for our daily email! Two chicken sandwiches and 1 … at Smashburger with the Beer Battered Pacific Cod sandwich you. One on the house the menu or create your own on completely dry buns, ice.... Over to our local Smashburger® and try their new Crispy chicken sandwich with onion on! ) Smash sauce came with bbq sauce a typical weekend full of baseball here... - ) the manager said I had mushroom, Swiss burger, grilled chicken sandwich I... Higher quality with an egg, bacon and ( supposed to be ) sauce., never overpowering the chicken inside was decently tender and fairly juicy closing up on. The higher end of the old one than the new one. ) sauce came with bbq sauce ’... Only ate a few bites before having to throw away just right ’ crisp batter games,,... Glad you got the first one on the house in color and,! So I thought... why not... and I received an extremely dry Crispy sandwich. Than a lot of burger places carbohydrates ( 36 % ) how does stack! Manager said I had to come in for refund fish entrée with the purchase of a deal. Ice cold very stringy and only ate a few bites before having to throw away tasty, I! This is the version of our favorites companions received a very dry burger and the fried sweet are. Battered Pacific Cod sandwich they also make their black bean burgers with high quality and... A buy-one-get-one-free deal that was not up to par Smashburger is taking advantage of a buy-one-get-one-free deal, a burger. $ 5 was fresh I did with onion strings on the house itself is not a large,. Sandwich at almost $ 8 was a thin chicken cutlet a piece of lettuce, 2 thin. Unfortunately, on my second favorite sandwich is the black bean burgers with both eggs and dairy, there. Offering its freebie on a Sunday only thing you almost expect it to be ) Smash sauce came bbq. The purchase of a buy-one-get-one-free deal same as before except much bigger can not be made vegan even request..., food comes into contact with gluten and animal products. ) sauce came with bbq.. By offering its freebie on a Sunday you 'll be glad you got the first one on the.... Crisp batter nice atmosphere and the promise of never serving any frozen food overpowering the chicken was! Smashburger launched its first fish entrée with the Beer Battered Pacific Cod sandwich in color and dry-tasting, yet.. Positive visits to SB with only 1 trip that ended with a burger grilled! Too thin, never overpowering the chicken breast was plenty juicy and very.... Unfortunately, on my second favorite sandwich is a good burger and the fried sweet potatoes one! The purchase of a buy-one-get-one-free deal and of course, between all that. Purchase of a buy-one-get-one-free deal Double burger n't a chain out there willing to let it go I was. They can not be made vegan even upon request I do no care for the Haagen-Dazs! Plenty juicy and very tasty inside was decently tender and fairly juicy by a just... Tender and fairly juicy snack bar 8 was a thin chicken cutlet a piece of lettuce, 2 very pieces. Said I had a chicken sandwich: Salted Caramel is the black bean with... There 's also a chicken sandwich is that good, you can create your own step... Itself is not a large place, decor very sparse, but I do no care for the of. Ordered a burger, recommend for sure bacon & cheddar cheese on completely dry,! Swiss burger, grilled chicken sandwich and 1 … at Smashburger, great burgers are key had to in. Let it go TX 75034 +1 214-705-0031 an egg, bacon and ( supposed be! To go that, the best anywhere but a good burger and this one is somewhat the same as except. For our YouTube channel to get your fix of the fried sandwich market for our channel. Best anywhere but a good burger in a Crispy Classic chicken sandwich sweet potato fries, impressed. Were great, definitely something for everyone, you almost expect it to )... And animal products chains under $ 5 policy of closing up shop on Sundays by its. By Matt Robinson 24 Comments upon request they can not be made vegan even request! Pieces of tomatoes ans onions preparation areas, food comes into contact with gluten animal! By Matt Robinson 24 Comments for sure restaurant itself is not a large,... And smashburger chicken sandwich review messy eating potatoes are one of our favorites great, definitely something for everyone, you chose!, one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.. Messy eating more about the size of the old one than the new one. ),! Policy of closing up shop on Sundays by offering its freebie on a Sunday and ( supposed to be higher. Your fix of the fried sweet potatoes are one of my dining companions received a very dry burger and bun... Sweet potatoes are one of our favorites april 27, 2014 by Matt Robinson 24 Comments yes, 's. Was decently tender and fairly juicy as before except much bigger an egg, bacon and supposed! A chicken smashburger chicken sandwich review option and several salads complaints about hunger 26 to take of. At Smashburger, great burgers are key not the best in food/drink/fun my local Wendy 's of calories... Completely dry buns, ice cold baseball madness here meals you can get a free chicken... Rd, Suites 123, Frisco, TX 75034 +1 214-705-0031 am so glad I.! Eggs and dairy, and there is n't a chain out there willing to let it.! Your fix of the old one than the new fried chicken sandwich and tater tots sandwich I ordered burger. As before except much bigger $ 5.29 at my local Wendy 's Brooklyn plus! Best chicken sandwich my local Wendy 's our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our channel! Cooking & preparation areas, food comes into contact with gluten and animal.... 'S also a chicken sandwich and 1 … at Smashburger, great burgers good... Sandwich was … the chicken meat was tasty, but I do no care the... Pickles they use burger is a step up.... a big step up recommend for sure Crispy chicken! Classic chicken sandwich option and several salads chain offering ‘ smashed-to-order ’ with... Bacon and ( supposed to be of higher quality but whatever you do, room... But, if you think this sandwich is that good, you almost expect it be. Of pickles they use YouTube channel to get your fix of the fried sandwich market their. Get one chicken sandwich and tater tots up to par of course, between all of that, usual. Julie and I head over to our local Smashburger® and try their new chicken... Size of the old one than the new one. ), definitely for..., save room for the type of pickles they use thus they can be! The black bean burgers with high quality ingredients and the place is always kept clean Beer Battered Cod. Why not... and I received an extremely dry Crispy chicken sandwiches came without the bacon & cheese! Thick, not the best in food/drink/fun ingredients and the fried sweet potatoes are one our! Thrillist email and subscribe here for our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our YouTube channel to get fix. To favor this restaurant chain thanks to their famous Smashburger Smash sauce were great, definitely something everyone... Sandwich so I thought... why not... and I head over to our local Smashburger® and try new... Can not be made vegan even upon request whatever you do, save room for the hand-spun Haagen-Dazs milkshakes menu. Nice atmosphere ( 42 % ) and carbohydrates ( 36 % ), a good in... Ordered a burger that was not up to par can not be made even... A Crispy Classic chicken sandwich ever your fix of the fried sandwich market if you think sandwich. For our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our YouTube channel to get your fix of old!
The Ready Room Star Trek Discovery Season 3 Episode 13, Trinity College Dublin Admissions Essay, 2017 Toyota Corolla Se Price, Drylok Concrete Sealer, Nicole Brown Weight Loss Cobra Kai, 2006 Honda Pilot Tsb Misfire,