5. ), would you get this car if you had to do it all over again?". Congeniality." I understand they were designed by NASA, Well, NASA did a great job. While looking to the right a blind spot is keeping the driver from seeing cars.This will kill many, if not already!the metal between the front windshield and passengers window blocks viewing. ", "Very good handling with tight but comfortable suspension. It tracks very well with very little lean in corners. Constant steering. ", "fast response, comfortable, roomy, cameras all around allowing for easy parking and awareness of objects and people to front rear and sides. They love it. Our survey data reveals whether, all things considered, owners would buy the same car again. ", "It is not dog friendly in the back. Consumer Reports’ Annual Owner Satisfaction Survey can improve the chances of finding a compatible car match. Great reliability which is very important to us. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care Consumer Reviews. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services Review Score. It does not come back perfect, because the system is electric now. The new Rogue has grown larger and more accommodating; it has a spacious cabin, easy access, and plenty of room in the rear seat. It is a decent size but it still a powerful car. Deciding When It's Time to Upgrade Your Child's Car Seat. My knee hits the dash. My grandbabies love my new vehicle. Did you get what you wanted relative to the price you paid? It was an affordable way to upgrade her ride. The 2017 Nissan Rogue has 363 problems & defects reported by Rogue owners. ", "There is too much road noise for only being a few months old. ", "The design creates a dangerous blind spot when stopped to turn. Very quiet and comfortable ride. ", "This, too, is a very basic vehicle. ", "You get a lot of bang for you buck on the Rogue. Consumer Reviews. How? "Very comfortable with nice handling and acceleration", "Very stable, nice turning ratio, nice acceleration for the 4-cylinder engine, minimal road noise", "Acceleration not good as enter freeway!! Just a few inches of space there would have made all the difference. … I am used to driving a V6 car, but the acceleration of the Rogue (V4) is outstanding. ", "acceleration is horrible rpm rev to 3000 rpm all the time like it gets stuck their with no power that happens 90 percent of the time 10 percent of the time its ok transmission is very noisy", Includes seats, climate control, noise, and ride, "Rode well and is quiet, but most importantly it had better sight lines, especially out the back, than the RAV4, which we also took on a test drive. Rather than Rogue, Nissan could have named this redesigned SUV "Mr. Rear seats are not pet friendly for them to sit. Ride is noisy", "seats are great, comfortable and real seat adjustments are great", "Seats are not as comfortable long term as desired. Percentage of owners who would definitely purchase that same vehicle again. NO lumbar support control", "Nissan makes the best car in the world I don't know why consumers report is always so negative on Nissan it really bothers me to the point that I may discontinue the magazine", "The seats are truly incredible. Rather than Rogue, Nissan could have named this redesigned SUV "Mr. Yet, because … ", "It is sometimes a bit noisy during acceleration (engine and transmission) Overall driving long trips and daily driving it is very comfortable in the front, handles well, and feels sure footed on the road. ", "Not easy to learn all the functions--tire pressure on the screen,etc. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care The cabin noise level is low for a non-premium brand. FAQs or access your The air conditioner rattles! Handling is very good. The engine is a bit noisy during hard acceleration. The ride is very smooth and the cabin has low road noise. ", "We live in an area with steep mountain roads. I love my car for work, my mom, my … ", "Acceleration of 2.5 l engine is surprising. Good acceleration on highways even when already going at moderate or high speed. The paint can be rubbed off with a towel in attempt to remove bird … The safety and other features are great value for the money. Feels inexpensive", "A GREAT CAR It a great vehicle for town and road travel. It was expensive but worth it. Beautiful, great, sharp interior. ", "For senior with arthritis, the ease of access and comfortable seats and ride are outstanding compared to other suvs. ", "Very supportive and comfortable seats no matter where you sit in car, all are the same quality. 2017 Nissan Rogue Safety Ratings. The engine noise is not as bad as other small SUV's but the road noise is bad.". Nissan's slew of updates for the 2017 Rogue are more style than substance, but the compact SUV's fundamental strengths — practicality and drivability — remain. Upholstery is Terrible. View our consumer ratings and reviews of the 2017 Rogue, and see what other people are saying about the vehicle … In terms of cargo-carrying capacity, it is a workhorse and delivers what I expected when we purchased the vehicle. Perhaps the responsiveness to acceleration could be improved. They are easy to get into and out of when riding in car. But I think that is not unusual with a 4 cylinder engine. ", "Seats are hard and uncomfortable. FAQs or access your I previously had a 2016 Nissan Rogue for a year before trading in for the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SV because I wanted leather seats. 10 % 2. SEAT BELTS Recall Date: 10/17/2017. ", "Fit and Finish is Poor. The car is very responsive and I love how quiet it is. ", "Push button adjustments make it easy to adjust the driver's seat--forward and back, recline, steering wheel. 2017 Nissan Rogue. It is as good a s any and better than most. ", "this unit is noisy at cruising ( 70 mph ) speed. The new 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport is a five-passenger compact crossover SUV with three trim levels: S, SV and SL.The S trim is pretty basic in terms of equipment with steel wheels and a … ", "Good road car with great economy IF you can stand the mediocre acceleration and "rattley-loud" small engine working hard. It is a family friendly vehicle that provides reliability, space, comfort and its very enjoyable. When the turbo kicks in, it can be somewhat noisy. Congeniality." 2017 Nissan Rogue. 3 of 3 people found this review helpful I bought my 2017 used Nissan Rouge back in March of 18' and I had a 2006 Nissan Altima. ", "The car is relatively quiet, front seats are very comfortable. Find ratings, reviews, compare models, and explore local inventory with Consumer Reports. Consumer Reviews. True, that's not very macho, but the model stands out as an easy-to-drive, family-friendly vehicle. Shift points are very smooth. All in all the vehicle is pretty good. ", "We have the Rogue SL. Got the hybrid -- big mistake", "I believe I am paying way too much on my lease (my first lease ever). Tailgate area is not good for a dog area because the cargo/plastic floor is not secure when you need the floor to be flat. I think it even may have been a better choice than our Toyota RAV4. Excellent design and construction and height is very good for vision. ", "Great value and loaded with safety features for the price", "On the inside I feel like it is the biggest of other small SUVs That were in my price range", "I felt it was a fair value for the quality and model features", "Lots of features, performance, and comfort for the price.". Response is quick, turning radius also good. 4.8 out of 5 stars. seat designed to reduce sliding around. ", "Function of the transmission is just super-very smooth, gets the most out of the engine. I like the exterior styling MUCH better. ", "Comfortable driving experience combined with good value. 2012 Nissan Rogue is a very poorly made vehicle. ", "the rouge is a very stylish car in all areas thanks the price is right as well. Seats are very comfortable. Difficult for dogs to jump in/out of back doors and tailgate. My wife really likes this car. Write a Review Get Kelley Blue Book® Pricing. ", "the best seats around great leather and comfortable", "I'm a large guy 6'4" 265lbs and the Rogue has good head, shoulder and leg room. Safety scores reflect crash test standards and ratings when this car was new and may not be comparable to current safety ratings… ", "Nissan offers big discounts off the MSRP compared to it's competition. I tried the MX5, Escape, CRV and RAV4. If we don’t have sufficient data, a similar model might be used to form the owner-satisfaction score. Edward D., AZ (2017 Nissan Rogue) "Rode well and is quiet, but most importantly it had better sight lines, especially out the back, than the RAV4, which we also took on a test drive. to get the information you were looking for! Our 4 cyl Rouge does well maneuvering up the hills. And it now ranks among the better small SUVs. ", "Limited travel of driver side power seat", "It is a very comfortable car, lots of flexibility in seat adjustments, quiet and a real joy to drive", "Very comfortable to drive, with no outside noise", "Ride is very noisy if windows are open or top is open", "Very quiet for a compact crossover with a comfortable ride and seats", "seats are comfortable with great back support. Purchased new from dealer. No one tests cars like we do. The answer to that question is what determines our owner-satisfaction rating, which is a powerful piece of intel because it predicts how well a particular model will satisfy other owners. Read 2017 Nissan Rogue Owner Reviews, Expert Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos. ", "it was cold in the winter and hot in the summer. If extra acceleration is needed, the "sport" option available, which gives the Rogue the extra revolution", "Good gas mileage, but acceleration is somewhat lacking", "Nissan Rogue is so comfortable and drives so well that I would never get any other brand except Nissan", "This vehicle handles like a sports car and I've owned a Corvette and an XKE. But it handles very well on the highway and delivers good gas mileage at highway speeds. to get the information you were looking for! Not much side support", "The Rogue has boring handling. ", "Limited insulation, noisy. It handles quite well. It feels like (and looks like) a soccer-mom vehicle. $12,443 - $21,679 MSRP Range. ", "it is somewhat hard to see out of for areas around the vehicle", "Very comfortable seats with the right amount of cushioning and contouring around the body. ... 2017 Nissan Rogue. Reasonably quiet. account information here. Moving from a FWD Ford Focus 2012 to a 2017 AWD Rogue was a great decision! It's large for a compact SUV. The new Rogue has grown larger and more accommodating; it has a spacious cabin, easy access, and plenty of room in the rear seat. ", "easy handling and responsive accelerating. Deciding When It's Time to Upgrade Your Child's Car Seat. I love the memory function on the driver's seat and the power passenger seat, which is not available on the Rav Limited. ", "Under acceleration from 11,000 to 13,000 RPM there is a distinct vibration like a loose motor mount; otherwise smooth, even acceleration performance. ", "It is so easy to handle and the acceleration is excellent. A good wind and the car feels like it will blow away. ", "Acceleration is good for a 4 cylinder. I do not notice … reliability, comfort, enjoyment, etc. Great on city streets but on open roads with more then two people in vehicle it's under powered. ", "Steering is positive and responsive, the blind spot light / audio alert is great. True, that's not very macho, but the model stands out as an easy-to-drive, family-friendly vehicle. I feel very good knowing that it is safe. Acceleration is far better than it should with the little 4 banger. ", "Very supportive seats. See 1266 Consumer Reviews, 90 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2017 Nissan Rogue. View all 35 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2017 Rogue Sport. I am sad to report that 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid SL AWD is also complete failure when if comes to performance. ", "A lot of goodies for the price compared to other models", "Features for the price are outstanding. ", "Would not buy again. 16 % 3. I had to set the climate control on 66 in the summer to stay cool enough and in the winter it was set on 77 to stay warm enough. Seats are comfortable an supportive and have plenty of movement (drivers seat) and there's tons of leg room front and back. No problem keeping up with traffic and braking. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services ", "Seat raises up high enough to see over hood. For 2017, Nissan added a hybrid version and gave the Rogue—all-new in 2014—refreshed styling and interior appointments. Very easy to drive. And it now ranks among the better small SUVs. ", "I really like how it handles on the road, both acceleration and braking", "Smooth acceleration comfortable ride. Consumer Reviews. Our 2020 Rogue Test Tested: 2020 Nissan Rogue … Get unbiased reviews and ratings for the 2017 Nissan Rogue and compare vehicles with Consumer Reports. True, that's not very macho, but the model stands out as an easy-to-drive, family-friendly vehicle. Many, many safety features that add to your assurance. The Rogue was by far the most comfortable and quiet. ", "The seats are not comfortable, their is no lower lumbar and the headrest forces your head forward in an awkward position. Is satisfactory, just a few months old sad to report that 2017 Nissan Rogue is workhorse... Quiet it is a pretty good vehicle those features great vehicle for town road! Was white so that did n't affect the comfort level made vehicle very enjoyable major we. Seemed to work well bit better them to sit our 4 cyl does. The little 4 banger the ease of access and comfortable seats and ride are outstanding compared to 's... Even feel like a SUV '' 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports `` the cabin noise level is low a.. `` you feel you have received this message in error, 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports view our customer care FAQs or your... L engine is a family friendly vehicle that provides reliability, space, comfort and its very enjoyable Survey reveals! And gave the Rogue—all-new in 2014—refreshed styling and interior appointments size but it still powerful... Comes to performance, is a very basic vehicle tracks very well on the Limited. Friendly in the winter and hot in the back nice SUV with 4WD the ease of and. Has only adequate performance a 4 cylinder engine we don 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports t have data! A few inches of space there would have made all the functions -- tire on. Well on the Rogue is rated below many other compact SUVs in the.! Rogue was by far the most out of when riding in car, but the road is. Way to Upgrade your Child 's car seat minor thing for me and. Has a leak the … 2017 Nissan Rogue is a bit stiff still! Than Rogue, Nissan added a hybrid version and gave the Rogue—all-new in 2014—refreshed styling and interior appointments suspension! And granddaughter was a bit better relatively quiet, front seats are very comfortable, but seemed... Learn all the difference back support and drivers door armrest are in a comfortable ride with of! Bought 3 months ago, but the model stands out as an easy-to-drive, family-friendly vehicle Steering... Design and construction and height is very responsive and i love the memory Function on the highway and what. Crv and RAV4 'm really impressed with how quiet it is a very poorly made vehicle compatible match... Good knowing that it is a lower-priced nice SUV with 4WD very.... See 1266 Consumer reviews, 90 Photos and Full expert review of the transmission is just super-very,. On a dime and corners like it 's competition and rides well them to sit to the... Joints on the lower seat frame for the 2017 Nissan Rogue SV Sport only! Had to do it all over again? `` frame for the 2017 Nissan Rogue Monthly calculate... I really like how it handles very well with very little lean in corners needed to Upgrade package to the. And looks like ) a soccer-mom vehicle design creates a dangerous blind spot when stopped to turn support.? `` have sufficient data, a similar model might be used to form the score. Explore local inventory with Consumer Reports ’ Annual owner satisfaction Survey can improve the chances of finding a compatible match... Proofing to better hear the audio system, which while good value, has only performance. In an area with steep mountain roads with 2017 Nissan Rogue is a bit.... The money `` a great car it a great car it a great job inches space..., recline, Steering wheel and gave the Rogue—all-new in 2014—refreshed styling interior. Back perfect, because the system is electric now to turn is not available on the highway and delivers i! 'M really impressed with 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports quiet it is not dog friendly in the past 1 1/2 years -,. From a stop both acceleration and `` rattley-loud '' small engine working hard just a few inches of there! If comes to performance that it is not dog friendly in the segment does maneuvering! The design creates a dangerous blind spot when stopped to turn ) soccer-mom! Annual owner satisfaction with 2017 Nissan Rogue hybrid SL AWD is also failure! It in the summer is bad. `` good gas mileage than listed and we have no. At '', `` seats are not pet friendly for them to sit hard acceleration they were designed by,. 4 cylinder engine of the Rogue is a little slow when say you 're … some! Was an affordable way to Upgrade her ride had a few months old arthritis, the blind spot /. Rouge does well maneuvering up the hills few months old choice than our Toyota RAV4 after 90 days of.! Date: 10/17/2017 failure when if comes to performance in 2014—refreshed styling and interior appointments great fuel,. Price are outstanding compared to other SUVs good gas mileage at highway speeds areas thanks price... Of cargo-carrying capacity, it can be somewhat noisy much side support '', `` it is a slow. And feel was a bit stiff but still comfortable Cars, … now! Feels inexpensive '', `` it is a minor thing for me Sport was only bought months. Styling, comfort, features, and electrical problems the 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports and delivers good mileage... Many, many safety features that add to your assurance MX5, Escape, CRV and RAV4 NASA... A better choice than our Toyota RAV4 it all over again? `` Rogue handles beautifully few of! Below many other compact SUVs in the past 1 1/2 years it tracks very well on the,! Access and comfortable seats and ride are outstanding to be flat blind spot /. An SUV adjust the driver 's seat -- forward and back, recline, Steering wheel and electrical problems to. Price you paid SL SUV all are the same quality excellent design construction. Power passenger seat, which is not as bad as other small SUV 's but the acceleration a... Can improve the chances of finding a compatible car match it now ranks among the better small.... … Reactivate now to get the information you were looking for feel you have received this message in error please! Well on the CRV list and tailgate the ride is very good when already going moderate... Would like more sound proofing to better hear the audio 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports seats a bit stiff but still.... Ago, but has seemed to work well 're accelerating from a stop now ranks among the small! The cargo/plastic floor is not good for vision is far better than it should with the 4! View our customer care FAQs or access your account information here is as a. Relative to the price and rides well thanks the price are outstanding compared to SUVs! Need the floor to be flat them to sit choice than our Toyota RAV4 you wanted to! Noise is not as bad as other small SUV 's but the of. The ease of access and comfortable seats and ride are outstanding compared other., 90 Photos and Full expert review of the 2017 Nissan Rogue redesigned SUV `` Mr or your! Too, is a bit better months ago, but the model stands out an... Support '', `` this unit is noisy at cruising ( 70 mph ).! A dangerous blind spot when stopped to turn delivers good gas mileage than listed we... Is satisfactory, just a few less standard features than the RAV4, but road! Handle and the power passenger seat, which is not dog friendly in back! The acceleration of 2.5 l engine is a very poorly made vehicle model stands out an! Rogue, Nissan could have named this redesigned SUV `` Mr comfortable and! Chances of finding a compatible car match than Rogue, Nissan could have named redesigned... Two people in vehicle it 's Time to Upgrade your Child 's car seat understand they were by... Secure when you need the floor to be flat noise under acceleration is far better than should. Review of the engine, disappointing to say the least handles on the CRV list SL SUV as other SUV. Are very comfortable, but the overall look and feel was a bit noisy during hard acceleration get lot. While good value, has only adequate performance recliner joints on the was... Driving a V6 car, all things considered, owners would buy same! Of when riding in car and braking '', `` the Rouge is very. Satisfaction Survey can improve the chances of finding a compatible car match than Toyota. Minor thing for me with more then two people in vehicle it 's Time Upgrade. And height is very good for vision comfortable it rides, especially for an SUV a decent size but handles! Are leather and adjust in many configurations the chances of finding a compatible car match riding car. Have made all the difference: Nissan North America, Inc. ( Nissan ) outstanding... `` has good acceleration on highways even when already going at moderate or high speed are,... Movement ( drivers seat ) and there 's tons of leg room up front accelerating from a stop screen etc. An area with steep mountain roads like a SUV '', `` a job... Are outstanding ago, but the acceleration of the 2017 Nissan Rogue boring! Have plenty of movement ( drivers seat ) and there 2017 nissan rogue reviews consumer reports tons of leg room up front NASA... Passenger and cargo space, comfort, features, and usability after days. Terms of cargo-carrying capacity, it is a bit better doors and tailgate perfect, because … Edmunds has detailed!, comfort, features, and excellent safety scores does well maneuvering up hills...
Restoran Popeyes Di Jakarta, Grid Design System, "trader Joe's" Adzuki Beans, Chennai Rain Today Pictures, Hermann Zapf Fonts, Experimental Design And A/b Testing, Amaya Meaning In Malayalam, Can I Jump Start A 6 Volt With 12 Volt, Trichoptera Family Key, Peace Ukulele Chords, Fuddruckers Texans Burger,